Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thank You Kathy and Phyllis

It is an honor to have had my project chosen for the cover garment of the premier issue of Classic Sewing.  Thanks to Kathy and Phyllis, this publication is top quality and such a needed addition to our little heirloom sewing world. Bravo ladies!


After a bit of a scramble (because the magazine actually released EARLY!!!!) project kits are up on my Etsy site (www.etsy.com/shop/gaildoane) in a choice of three colors.


My submission for the next issue is stitched/drafted/photographed/instructions written/and shipped!!! Ta da!



6 comments:

  1. Gail did you use Regent Street yardage as well as the jelly roll for the jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used bolt yardage for the lining, pockets, piping, and binding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! I bought the jelly roll awhile back but it's hard to find now.

      Delete
  3. I was teaching at Chadwick Heirlooms in October and she had quite a nice selection of the bolt yardage left. Everyone cleaned her out of the Regent Street jelly rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, your blue dress is just gorgeous. The girls and I can't wait to make it. The next project looks adorable, too. Hope to see you soon. Janise

    ReplyDelete
  5. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page again.
    budget radiators

    ReplyDelete